Sunday Breakfast Waffles Recipe
Looking for an easy waffle recipe for breakfast on a Sunday morning?
It’s very difficult to come up with easy breakfast options to serve your family.
Here is a Sunday breakfast Waffles recipe:
* 2 cups Flour
* 4 tbsp Powdered Sugar
* 4 tsp Baking Powder
* 1/2 tsp Salt
* 2 Eggs
* 1 cup Milk
* 1/2 cup Melted Butter
* 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Add milk, eggs and butter and mix well.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix onto the hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.
- Serve warm with syrup or Nutella and enjoy Sunday breakfast with family:)
Waffles can be served both for breakfast and as a dessert for lunch or dinner.
Find more recipes, click on the link below: