Molten Lava Cake
This decadent easy to make molten lava cake will melt on your plate and in your mouth. The cake whips up in a few minutes and there is no decoration to worry about. It’s guaranteed to be a hit, just don’t overtake them. This might be the most decadent chocolate cake recipe and it’s so easy to make.
Here is the recipe for Molten Lava Cake:
- 100-gram butter
- 180-gram chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sifted flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk
- Grease ramekins. Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave.
- Add in sugar and flour.
- Stir in eggs and yolk.
- Pour the batter into the ramekins.
- Keep it in the fridge for 10-12 minutes for excellent results.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes.
ENJOY mouth-watering Molten Lava Cake!
Let me know if you tried this recipe in the comments below.