Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 100 gram butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Sift the dry ingredients and put them aside.
- In a bowl, mix white sugar, brown sugar with melted butter.
- Add in egg and vanilla essence.
- Stir in flour, salt and baking soda. Do not over mix the batter.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Keep it in the fridge for a half-hour.
- Scoop out the dough onto the cookie sheet. Make any size you want.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy the cookies 🙂
See more recipes on the link